Re: Potential memory leak in sFlow API

From: Neil Mckee <neil.mckee@inmon.com>
Date: 10/05/09

Matt,

Thank you for pointing this out. I added a fix to version 6.2, which
is available for download now. The routines to remove or reset
samplers/pollers/agents and receivers were never tested properly so
please treat those parts with more than the usual level of suspicion.
For example, 6.2 also includes a fix to sfl_agent_resetReceiver().

Regards,
Neil McKee
InMon Corp.