one sample question

From: fedora fedora <fedorafans@gmail.com>
Date: 10/29/09

Hello, pardon me if this is too simple but i cannot find any answer for
this.

Sflow is sample based, which means for every X number of packet, 1 gets
picked and gets sent out to collector immediately, so in this case, how can
this single packet includes all the fields necessary? for example, for http
traffic, if the sampled packet does not carry URL, how can I get URL?
similar case, for radius traffic, how can i get Username? It is very likely
the sampled packet does not carry this information at all.

Am i wrong? Thanks