sFlow to Netflow using sflowtool

From: Rune V. Sjøen <rvsjoen@gmail.com>
Date: 05/26/08

I am looking at converting sFlow samples to Netflow format using sflowtool.
Is each sFlow flowsample converted to a Netflow conversation (flow sample)
which as I understand is intended to depict a whole conversation or at least
a count of all the packets between the 7-tuple which identifies the
conversation. Does each sflow flowsample represent its own conversation ?

What limitations are there (in regards to data mining/statistical analysis)
when using data converted through sflowtool compared to original netflow
samples ?

--
Rune V. Sjoen
You always pass failure on the way to success