sflow datagram format diagram

From: Lloyd Kwong <lsk@noc.gtanet.ca>
Date: 06/27/05

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had a 'simple, easy to read' diagram that
breaks
down the fields, length of each field, and position of each field
within a
sflow datagram? I am having trouble understanding this information from
the RFC and am trying to determine whether or not the sflow packets
being
sent from our Extreme BD6808 is including BGP/routing information.

I'm using sflowtool as my collector, but am noticing that the
routing/BGP fields
are reported as blank or not at all. I have captured some sFlow
packets using
tcpdump and am trying to see if the routing/BGP fields are in the
packets.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Lloyd
Lloyd Kwong + University of Toronto
lsk@noc@gtanet.ca + + + Network & Operations Services
(416) 978-1720 + 4 Bancroft Ave, Room 101, Toronto M5S 1A1