sflow

From: Chitman Kaur (chitmankaur@yahoo.com)
Date: 11/20/03

    Hi All
    I am using netflow along with few free tools available(flow-tools ,+flowscan )....Recently I heard about sflow...I also saw the comparision by one of the sflow mailing list member in this link.......
    http://www.sflow.org/sflow-discussion/0002.html
    but I wanted to know more about this.....Is it a replacement of netflow....Is it free of cost and can i try it out.... ?
    Can someone help me out to find these answer or maybe can give me few links to search in.......
    Thanks
    Chitman